|Training and support is available for basic IT skills and for Microsoft Access, Excel, PowerPoint and Word.
Software consulancy is available for Access, Excel and Word.
- Training and support is available for Microsoft Office 2003, 2007, 2010 and 2013.
- Whether you want a refresher or to learn something completely new training is always tailored to your exact requirements.
- Training takes place using your computer so that all the content relates directly to your needs.
- Training can be booked by the hour or by the day.
As well as training I can provide support to help you to work with spreadsheets, databases and word processing documents. This can be arranged by the hour or by the day. The aim is to allow you to set up, with help, systems that you can then manage and maintain. Support that clients find particularly useful include:
- Reviewing files set up in MS office by a previous user in order to understand their functionality and to acquire the skills to modify them as necessary
- Producing relevant statistical information from Excel or Access and displaying this appropriately
- Setting up spreadsheets to monitor business expenses and budgets - using 'what-if' structures for financial forecasting
- Setting up templates in Word to ensure a corporate identity across documents
- Creating a basic Access database structure - adding new queries or reports to an existing Access databases - modifying an existing Access database when the original developer is no longer available
- Setting up a client mail merge
If you would like systems set up using Access, Excel or Word then this can be done on your behalf.
Back to top
|Just call when you need a bit of help|